Meditation Classes with Nereyda
The practice of meditation is so close to my heart.
It feels as if I have discovered a gift within myself and now, I want to share and guide others to discover this gift within themselves.
I’ve been guiding meditation for over three years now in Vietnam and now in California and have become a Meditation teacher certified from Dharma Moon.
Consistently practicing meditation has changed my life and as recent studies shown, it can also change yours.
It has led me from chaos to clarity,
from curiosity to realizations and answers,
to feel peace & love within myself when I was so desperately trying to look for it outside of myself,
to feel comfortable and safe enough to release tears and openly feel pain and anger,
It’s also lead me to connect with myself and learn more of myself.
It’s simply has led me to FEEL GOOD and to connect with my breath, to the present moment, to be here now. 💙
Whatever your intention is to learn about meditation or to meditate more,
step into it with curiosity & feel for it for yourself.
Allow me to guide you through the process 🙂
• 5 one on one 60-minute sessions via Zoom or other places such as the park, trail, beach, open to discuss other possible places
• 5 personalized guided meditations
• The introduction of meditation: What is meditation? Where was it originated? Different types of meditations why is it a thing? and more!
• HOW and WHERE to meditate
• The benefits of meditation; increase patience and tolerance, increase imagination and creativity, lowers stress, reduces anxiety, enhances mental health and so much more!
• How to maintain a consistent practice
• Pamphlet for after the course to continue your practice